
where your belly button is? Sam does. And if you're not sure where yours is, he could definitely help you find it. It's a slight obsession (and quite cute, too), I think.


OK, so getting back on the blogging wagon's going to take me some time...the boys are sick and I'm still sleep deprived and my house is a disaster (no time to clean up when running to and from dr. appointments). And I thought getting home would help us return to "normal". I'm now convinced that normal doesn't exist. But I couldn't help myself from posting a little something today! Hopefully more will come soon...
7 comments:
Tell Tyler and Sam that it's not right that they got sick the minute you got home! Don't they know that you always need a vacation from the vacation? :-)
I hope the boys get better soon and I hope that you and Garrett stay healthy too- there's nothing worse than the pass it around game!
P.S. Peyton will show you where not only HIS button is but yours too if you're not careful ;-) Sam and Peyton could be belly button buddies!
Adorable Post!! I have found that for about 2 weeks after vacation life is a disaster and I always end up having a break down somewhere in there. So goodluck getting through your transition time. I hope the boys get better soon.
Do you know that we live in Denver. It sounds like you may have driven very close to our house on your huge trip and didn't stop!!! I'm hurt, but I'll probably get over it if you promise you'll stop if you are ever close!! We miss you guys and would love to see you. I love checking your blog and seeing your cute, cute, little boys. Hope all is well!!
Hope everyone gets feeling better soon. Being sick is the pits. And I totally agree that normal doesn't exist or if it does it's only a second before something changes.
I think I am always behind on blogging. Cute pictures, like always. I think Sam's belly button obcession is pretty cute. If only everyone's belly button was as cute to look at as little babies'.
Oh Becky this is just too cute. JM is going through the exact same thing right now. In fact just a few minutes ago we had some belly button exploration giggles going on.
Seriously sister...your photos make my jaw drop. When you get some time send me your PS tid bits. I wanna be like you. :)
Aren't belly buttons the best? I remember Lizzy had a belly button obsession for a while there. At one point in primary she lifted up Kristel's shirt to find hers! Good thing Kristel didn't mind (and that she has a nice belly!) or else I might have been a little more embarrassed!
Post a Comment