Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Baby Dylan

My cousin Lorraine and her husband were blessed to adopt little sweetheart shortly before Christmas. All the stars aligned and I was actually in Idaho and able to photograph him while I was there. Dylan is the fourth child that they have been blessed to adopt. I am continually amazed at the miracle of adoption, now that I have had close friends and family who have been been blessed by amazing birth mothers and their sweet little ones. Dylan was such a sweet baby and has the most gorgeous long eyelashes for a newborn (reminds me so much of my Tyler's baby lashes!). Congratulations, Lorraine! Dylan is such a beautiful addition to your family and I'm so glad I got to meet him and see you!











And for anyone who is interested, be watching for my new photo blog to be up and running soon. I'm still working on some of the details. I'll post the link here soon!

10 comments:

Lorraine said...

YAY!!!! Becky, I am soooooo excited to get all of these. They are so cute. You did such a wonderful job, which I KNEW you would. Thank you again so much!!! Love you couz!

Anonymous said...

I'm so amazed at my talented daughter! The pictures turned out so great. I have to say, I'm kind of suprised after such an afternoon. You did a great job. I'm sorry the boys have been sick. Charlie, believe it or not, has an ear infection! And Carter is kind of sick with a soar throat. But we all gotta get well by three weeks from now, so we can party, party, PARTY! Love ya, Mom

Kristy said...

Becky these baby pictures are so cute!! You are so talented. Sounds like a fun trip to Idaho, I bet your families were so excited to see you and your cute little boys. You guys are brave to drive that far with kids. I'm glad you had fun.

Kristy said...

You are so amazing at photography! BEAUTIFUL photos!

Mark, Holly and Boys said...

These are stunning. I love that you got some sleeping ones & some eyes open ones. That first one is my fav! And, adoption really is such a miracle isn't it?

Kyle and Tiffany said...

What a beautiful little baby! Those are amazing pictures, Becky.

Doug, Marilee & Co. said...

I love the pictures! The one of Lorraine kissing him is my fave. Let's just hope that I'll get lucky and you will be here this summer photograph my baby!

Lori Davis said...

I am with your mom! I am so amazed at my talented friend! You are awesome! I am so glad you will get to party with family again soon... Noone is dying to come to WI this winter to see us... we fooled them into three winters and my mom says NOT A CHANCE!! Oh well!

Anonymous said...

So cute! You did a great job on these. Love them!

cshel said...

Wow....what a precious little baby. You did a really nice job with the photos!!