
So, here we are back to catching up! I am making my final push to get 2011 blogged. :) It's coming along, it really is! These pictures are from September 21. By this point, we had lived here for a few months and I had not taken any pictures of the boys and their new best friends...the many frogs we find in our backyard! I will never forget the first time Tyler caught a frog all by himself with his bare hands. It was quite a big one and we were all screaming and laughing at the whole experience. I definitely have some great mental photographs of that experience!

A lot of the frogs we find in the yard are actually quite small, though, and I'm not sure how the boys are even able to see them. I don't think I would ever realize they were there! But they see them and scoop them right up and play with them for a minute or two and let them go. But most often, of course, they bring them to me to show me what an awesome discovery they have made--before releasing them. How lucky am I to get such gifts?! I have realized more in the past few months, than ever before, that I am a mom of 100% boy BOYS! Boys, boys, boys...and I wouldn't change a thing! I love seeing this side of them emerge more now that they have a place to explore.


(and I bet ya didn't know that it takes holding your tongue just right to be able to hold a frog! Just ask Sam!)



Oh boy, do I love these BOYS!
1 comment:
And we love those boys too!!! So fun to see the updates. Thanks.
Glad they werent so lucky to find a bunch of frogs while we were there. I would have been screaming and running I'm pretty sure. Probably shouldnt admit to that.
Love grandma t
Post a Comment