I'll quickly break from my big push to blog this past year's events and jump ahead to today. We hope you've all had a very Merry Christmas! It has been a wonderful day at our house, and I hope to be able to recap it here on the blog soon, but for now I'll share just a couple of pictures. It seems a rare occurrence that we are all in a picture together, so I'm pleased as punch that we've been able to have a few recently that we've all been in! We talked some friends into helping us out for a Christmas card photo, which many of you have probably already seen (above).And last night we headed to Gramercy, LA for yet another Christmas Eve, Cajun style. We saw the bonfire lighting events, which included the most insane fireworks we have EVER witnessed. Ever. And I mean it, no exaggeration! It's impossible to describe, but definitely going to leave a permanent memory (and possible permanent hearing loss too!).
And I figure if we're all going to get dressed up for church on Christmas day, we'd better document it. Thankfully, I had a tripod handy! It's a rare occurrence that we are showered and dressed and out of our PJ's at all on Christmas, let alone by 9 am! It was a wonderful way to celebrate Christmas and I'm really glad we were able to go to church today. We hope you've all experienced a wonderful Christmas and have made some great memories. More updating soon!





2 comments:
Merry Christmas, Thalgott family! We too loved going to church then just spending a relaxing day at home. I am glad it was wonderful!
loooooooooove!!!!
Post a Comment