Thursday, October 7, 2010

More Idaho Events...

Besides playing and playing so hard, we fell asleep the instant we ever got in the car, we also fit in a few trips to Ross Park...






We found Grandpa's hat in the garage...

And we played all sorts of "games" in Grandma's driveway...see you can actually play outside in the summer in Idaho. What a novelty! To not kill over the minute you step out the door is awfully nice. Idaho summer weather can't be beat...I've said it before!
On your mark, get set...oh wait, Sam wants to join in.
Ok, GO!

And we also attended a Pioneer Day party with pioneer games. Tyler was so thrilled that Garrett would be his partner in a 3-legged race. It was so cute! I'll let you be the judge of how it turned out for them, though. :)

4 posts in 4 days, I'm on a roll here folks. Trying my hardest to really get caught up! :)

No comments: