The boys and I were able to go to Island Park with my parents for a couple days when we were in Idaho. It has been a really long time since we have been there in the summer time. It was a really fun trip, so laid back and relaxing...and so picture worthy. So, I've broken the pictures up in a few different posts so to not overdo it per post. Here's the first round!
Not long after we arrived, we took off for a 4 wheeler ride and made it back in time to get a fire going for dinner. Is there possibly anything more entertaining to little boys than sticks and fire? I think not. They were in heaven.
Call me crazy, but I think I had sort of forgotten how beautiful and abundant the wildflowers are in the summer up there. They are just beautiful, and almost peaceful...I quite enjoyed them (as you can see, I suppose!)!


I believe we had long since finished eating and there were many more things to be thrown into the fire!







1 comment:
Oh, I miss you guys! Those were sure some fun times. Love, Mom
Post a Comment