
We figured it was time these boys started pulling their weight around here a little bit, so we put 'em to work (back in March...still playing catch up here)! And we learned, of course, that work can actually be kind of fun. :)

When there are hoses to spray with,

When there's water to splash in,

When you can spray Daddy...

and Tyler...

and eventually spray the pick-up and shine it up real nice!

Now we realize we've really got to put these kids to work more often!

But first, I must say, I really have no words for this one. None. I just don't know anymore. :)
5 comments:
That's right!! Put those boys to work! Every time Aaron complains about having to mow the lawn, I remind him he only has to do it for another 11 1/2 years;)
Can't you just fly them out here so I can put them to work?! I'm not so sure they would love it quite as much here when it is snowing with mach 90 winds:)
wink, wink! I think you owe me 50 buckaroos!?
Hillary, I am dying right now. Laughing my head off. I love your freakin' guts!
Your kids are so cute. It's always fun to spray daddy, especially when you don't get in trouble. Looks like they all had fun!
Post a Comment