This last week I finally got out and took Sam's 2 year portraits. I realized if I didn't fit it in now, he might be 3 before they got done! But the fact that he had sores all over his mouth for most of October and then took a nice old goose egg on his head in nursery shortly after that, made it a little difficult to get these done. But they're done now and I'm so glad. I have worked on them a tad here and there as I get a chance and will hopefully post more later this week. But for now I couldn't help but post these four shots. They make me laugh to look at them. I uploaded them from my memory card and saw these in succession and it made me smile. I have no idea what he was even laughing about, but I love how
a laugh can start with
a small little snicker
and with a big deep breath,
it turns into a knee slapping
cackle!




I sure do love this munchkin! I'll post more of his pictures soon!
6 comments:
Can't wait to see them all!!
Brilliant! What a cutie he is! He really is looking more and more like a big boy now and not the Baby Sam I still tend to refer to him as...
That is seriously cute
I just want to hug that boy!!!
Love it!! What a great thing to capture!! (Would make a fun page too if you ever get to scrapbook again...)
Post a Comment