Sorry to any of you still checking in here...I pushed pause and forgot to tell you! And where oh where have we been? It feels like we've been around the world and back again. But really it was just a trip to Idaho, but we drove...a total of 4800 miles in 3 weeks to be exact. We got back last night and here I sit, wondering how it's possible to resume any kind of 'normal' again. Boy, did we have a great time, though! Our trip went so smooth and we tried to soak up every minute of the beautiful Idaho summer.So, there will be more to come. And unfortunately for me, I was already behind on the blog before I left, so I've got some catching up to do (but yes, that is how I roll these days!). And not to mention all of the photo sessions to edit up from my trip as well. I'm going to be busy! But I'll get there, I promise! For now, I'll just leave you with this one I snapped from my mom's back porch after a fabulous summer evening thunderstorm. It was awesome (even if it did cause me to have to reschedule a photo session!). And this, folks, is just one of the many reasons I just ♥ Idaho...{sigh}.





6 comments:
Glad you are back and so glad you h ad a wonderful time in Idaho!!
That is a whole lotta miles! I'm glad you guys were able to come be with your families. That picture is beautiful.
Yeah, well you may love Idaho but we love you! I'm glad you're back in town.
me too.
We were so glad you made the trip here and back safe and sound. We loved every minute you guys were with us. It is so great to get to be with the boys and have them get to know their cousins. I am so glad they had such a great time together and got along so well. We made wonderful memories so thank you guys for sacrificing alot to come home. We all benefit. We love you. momt
Beautiful picture....glad you had such a great trip!
Post a Comment