Tuesday, August 17, 2010

June Wrap Up

Here are just a few random pictures to wrap up June... back on June 11, we went to a crawfish boil/going away party for some friends. And to those of you who may not know this...the crawfish are alive until the boil. So, in an effort to entertain the kids until the food is ready, what do you do? You have crawfish races, of course! Yes, this is my child just playing around with a live crawfish. And could he possibly look any happier? I just had to sit back and laugh at the things my kids do as they grow up in Louisiana!

Random picture of Sam, but he was being awfully sad about something. So I took a picture. Even with a pouty face, the kid sure is cute!
My anniversary flowers from our 10th anniversary. Aren't they gorgeous?! We had celebrated the weekend before the actual anniversary, which was a good thing since Garrett was out with clients for work that night and we hardly saw each other that day. I think he got home at 11:00 that night or something. But he was sweet enough to send these over during the day. And of course, they sure made my day!

On June 2, we kicked off summer vacation with a visit to a bounce house. The boys love, love, loved it, as you can tell!



And last but not least, the long anticipated opening weekend of Toy Story 3 on June 19!!! We didn't think we were going to make it as it looked like Garrett was going to be working the weekend preparing for a trial, but Friday afternoon, the case settled and he was home free! So we went and we LOVED it. It was great, the boys had been looking forward to it for months. And I loved seeing them in their 3D glasses! So funny! (thanks to Garrett for the camera pics!)

And now it looks like we need to move on to July...and it's gonna be a doozy!!!

3 comments:

aidanjordan said...

Love the crawfish picture. Your kids sure are braver than me! And your flowers were gorgeous! Happy 10th!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I loved those pictures. Tyler did look sooo happy with that crawfish thing. I would have been screaming and running I am sure. I still havent been brave enough to try them since you have been there but I know everybody loves them. Maybe some day!!! Thanks for the post. So good to see the kids. love you grandma t

cshel said...

What a great month. Your boys are so adorable!

Happy Anniversary!! :-)