Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Well I'm cutting it close, but it's still "technically" Halloween here, so I 'm just wishing you all a Happy Haunting. Although at this point, I surely hope your kids have all crashed and hit the hay. :) Ours have! I will have more to post about our Halloween festivities, but for now I wanted to share a couple pictures of our firefighter and his trusty fire dog. More to come...

8 comments:

Tara said...

They are so cute. You take the best pictures! Happy Halloween.

aidanjordan said...

You always come up with the cutest costume ideas for them!

The Nielsen Family said...

Such CUTE costumes!! For a little while we were trying to talk Carter into being a fireman and he asked one of his buddies if he wanted to be Carter's firehose. I think a companion doggie works much better than a firehose. They look Adorable!

Michelle Lake said...

Way too cute!!

Anonymous said...

The cutest fireman and dalmation ever. I was just telling Jim that I hoped there were pictures of Halloween. I really didnt think there would be yet but I was glad there are. Soooo cute. I dont know how little Sammy could be scared of such a cute little puppy. I love his little nose and that fireman looks like he is equipped and ready to go. Hope you guys had a happy halloween and it sounds like you did. Wish you could have rang our door bell!!!! love momt

MomA said...

What great costumes! It looks like they were having fun. I can't get over the greeness in the background. It looks so warm there. I miss you all and wish you could be here for Thanksgiving. Love, MomA

Lexi said...

Oh. My. Word.

They are adorable!

Troy had to come and see what I was looking and Awww-ing over!

Looks like they had a great time!

Seriously they look so stinkin' cute!

Marisa said...

I love the boys' costumes. They are so cute!