Monday, October 26, 2009

Happy Mail

Friday was a happy mail day. No bills and an unexpected surprise from Grandma. I have come to love the little unexpected packages just as much as the boys do--because of the entertainment value at hand. They dig through their goodies (and eat a few of them too) and it is like Christmas! I don't hear a peep from them and all is harmonious for at least a good hour. It's fabulous! And I love how it ties them to their grandparents who live all too far away--it gives them a chance to feel a connection to them. And of course, I love that part!




Voluptuous lips look good on Sam, eh? I was amazed at how long he walked around with them on--only to then get frustrated when he couldn't get sucker into his mouth after several attempts. He couldn't quite figure it out!
And Tyler walked around saying "I want to suck your blood!". No surprise that he was doing his best to play the part!




So, we just wanted to say thanks Grandma! We were so happy we could kiss you or suck your blood (depending on who you're looking at/talking to!). We love you and miss you as always!

3 comments:

Heitmann Family said...

I love the lips on Sam!! So adorable!

Anonymous said...

You two can kiss me or suck my blood any day, it's just that you have to be here to do it! What can we do about that? Thanks for the post Becky, I'm glad you all enjoyed the loot. Love, MomA

Anonymous said...

Cute---I didnt know you could still buy those lips and teeth. It reminds me of when I was a kid and grandpa and grandma Gertch owned their store. They would get all kinds of that stuff---the lips, fangs, mustaches, fingernails---all that stuff in flavored wax that we would chew---for a very short time. Those are some cute shots. love grandma t