Friday, July 17, 2009

Still Alive

Yep, we're still alive. Just got back from an awesome summer trip to Idaho. To say we had fun would be an understatement. Now we're home and it's too hot and humid to play outside and the boys are bored. Of course. But we'll slowly settle back in I'm sure. I was having a tough time keeping this blog up to date before we left, and now I'm going to be in big trouble...I took over 2,000 pictures while I was there (a combination of photo sessions and pictures of our adventures), so getting a handle on them all is going to be interesting! But in the mean time, here are a few teasers for you I suppose. Be back soon!


10 comments:

aidanjordan said...

I love the picture of Tyler on the swing! I can't wait to see everything else!

The Nielsen Family said...

OMG!! I love the picture of T and Cash. Best Cousins Forever!! And those are two very attractive boys.

Sylwia said...

awesome pictures as always!

Lori Davis said...

I am so glad you had a fun trip. It is always hard to get home and get back in the groove. I hope getting back in the groove involves a phone call between the two of us!! :)

amy said...

you are talented girl! amazing pics!

Tara said...

It was great to see you too. I enjoyed helping, it kept me busy. Glad you had a fun trip and I love the photo of Tyler on the swing. Oh, it's also great to hear you made it back alive, cuz I know you were worried about the flight back with the boys. You did it!

Doug, Marilee & Co. said...

Rhett hasn't stopped talking about when he got to wear Tyler's alligator swimming suit! He asked me the other day if Tyler would buy a potato swimming suit if you moved to Idaho! I'm not sure where he got that from, but it made me laugh! We miss you a ton!

kdance said...

Glad you had a safe trip home! It was so fun to hang out last week! I hope you guys make it back this way soon so we can see Garrett, too!

Lorraine said...

I LOVE the picture of the three kids eating on the step. That is SO adorable! I wish I could have seen you while you were here. It would have been awesome if you could have came to the Hall Camp Out. Make sure you let us know when you are coming back to town again. Glad you had a good trip.

Alison said...

Sooo cute!!