Saturday, June 13, 2009

Photo Sessions in Idaho

I've had several requests to let people know when I am in Idaho next, so we can book photo sessions when I'm there... Well, I just so happen to be planning on being in Idaho at the end of June and first part of July. So if you're interested in booking a session some time during June 30-July 14, leave me a comment or email me at beckythalgott@yahoo.com and we'll iron out all the details and try to get something scheduled. I am only going to take a few sessions during this time, so contact me SOON. See you in Idaho!

5 comments:

kdance said...

Hey! I about died when I read Tyler's "Jesus Town" conversation with you! That's histarical. And, YES, I would love to book a session. We'll be in Park City through the 5th, so can we do sometime after that? Maybe Sat. the 11th or something? And, we'd love to have you guys over for dinner sometime while you're in town (if you have any free time, that is). Let me know!

Hillary said...

Ummm, ME!

Kayleen said...

Hey! Do you want to swap? We'll be there the 4th through the 10th or 11th. I'm just guessing that you might be in need of a shot that doesn't involve the timer. I know I am.

Katie said...

Yes, I am very interested in a photo session. Does family come first?

Henricksen Family said...

Yes! We will be in Utah in July and then heading over to Idaho and Wyoming on the 6th until the 10th! I for sure would love to set some thing up. OH great I just realized how many out fit ideas I will have to pack now. I am so excited I will call you to see if you have anything left open. xo L