Wednesday, August 8, 2012

I know, I know...

I know, I know...  
I know there are crickets chirping here on the ol' blog.  I know there are probably two people who ever check in here anymore.  And I know that I want nothing more than to snap my fingers and get caught up on this dang thing.  But YOU know...life is crazy.  So, my intention is always to go on a big posting spree and get caught up and share all of the fun stuff we have been up to and I really hope that becomes a reality, but in the mean time, I feel like I should at least post a picture from today for all of my fans out there (ok, that would be maybe the two family members that look here every once in a while).  We sent Tyler off to his first day of 2nd grade today and I'm not sure how this happened!  It's crazy for so many reasons--crazy he is old enough to be a 2nd grader and crazy that our summer has already come and gone (especially since it's still a thousand degrees outside--doesn't make sense!).  I will hopefully post more about the first day as I get caught up, but in the mean time, here is a picture to tide y'all over.  Maybe now that school has started, I will have all the time in the world to blog?  Ha ha, right.  :)  Until next time!

5 comments:

Maxwells said...

I feel the same way about my blog.
2nd grade just seems so big doesn't it? Annie is going to 3rd!! I remember things from 2nd and 3rd grade. Guess I need to start being a nicer mom ;)
Very cute picture!

Anonymous said...

Oh little T. I cant believe 2nd grade already. I still remember Hillary and I flying all night to see you as a brand new baby boy. Time has passed so quickly. You are such a smart nice young man as grandpa would say. We hope you have a great year. Have fun in 2nd grade. We love you so much and had such a great time with you all when you came to Idaho.

Love Grandma T.

Marisa said...

Wow, 2nd grade! I can't believe it! So cute! Miss you guys!

Doug, Marilee & Co. said...

Don't worry, I still blog-stalk you!! T looks so big on his first day of second grade! We love you guys and miss you SOOO much!

The Nielsen Family said...

Whoa, looks like you have 5 readers!!! Go big or go home!! :) I am struggling with keeping my blog going as well and even harder than that is checking in on other people's blogs. Can't believe Tyler Thalgott is in 2nd grade already. He is as cute still as the day he was born!!