Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Jesus Wants Me for A...


SUNBEAM!!

It's time to dive right into pictures from 2011, I suppose! Believe it or not, folks, these pictures are actually from THIS year!! January 2, to be exact.

This boy, the one who screamed for SIX months straight when it was time to go to nursery (and I mean SCREAMED...not cried, screamed! Just ask anyone in our ward and I'm sure they can remember just what it sounded like!) could not wait to start Primary! I was quite surprised at just how easy this transition has been. He talked about it for weeks prior to the first day. And it did not disappoint. He was so proud of his new Sunbeam status! If you ask him what his favorite thing about Primary is, he'll always say it's singing the songs. He LOVES to sing! He has already given the scripture twice (we have a small Primary!!) and surprised me by how well he did it. He tends to be shy in front of a group, but with a little pep talkin', he did it. Phew!!
And let's not forget Tyler...he also moved up a class and was super excited. Our primary combines a lot of the classes so this meant Tyler moved up to a class that also has 7 year olds so he was excited to be with some of the older kids. He adores his teacher and I'm lovin' just what we're able to do with some old Mardi Gras beads around here...check out that CTR necklace! ha ha!

I sure do love these two handsome boys of mine, even if they are growing up a little faster than I gave them permission to do!

9 comments:

jmjordan said...

They are both so handsome! I don't think Sam is trying to GQ it in the last picture, but he sure is! So funny! I sure do miss that little primary!

aidanjordan said...

Sorry, realized Jeremy was still signed in AFTER I commented...

Anonymous said...

Sunbeams and CTRs! Can't get much better than that! Love you guys. MomA

Lori Davis said...

These pics are priceless! Look at those future missionaries. I can see them now getting pedicures in the DR. ;)

Doug, Marilee & Co. said...

Cute! Cute! The Mardi Gras CTR necklace is the best!

Anonymous said...

The pictures are great! I am so proud of both of them. Now, I would like to see a picture of Garrett with beads that say "HP", and Becky, when you finally graduate from Young Womens, we'd like to see you in a "RS" necklace! Love you all.
Grandpa T.

cshel said...

Sam is in Sunbeams. Wow. Have I even met him in person yet? Gosh I miss you.

Your boys are stinkin' adorable BTW! Is Sam spoken for yet? I've got an 18 month old that will be around when he's back from his mission! :-)

The Nielsen Family said...

At the sake of sounding totally cheesy, it warms my heart to see these two boys with their beautiful smiles. They look so good and so handsome in their Sunday best. And my oh my how they are growing up...your baby now a Sunbeam and T is 6!!! CRAZY!!! We love you guys so much!!

Anonymous said...

cutest 6 and 3 yr old boys on the planet I'm quite sure. Hope we can see you guys soon. miss you so much. Looked for you at the byu game!!!

grandmat