
January 5, 2011--Early January brought us lots of rain, and as we have learned in the past...that only means you have to get out and play in it every once in a while. These pictures are very similar to the rainy photos from December of 2009--Tyler is even wearing the same boots and jackets, in fact! But to me, there are lots of differences because I am seeing how much my boys have changed since then! One thing is for sure anymore, they will always ask to go out and play in puddles if there is rain in our day!

(this photo above happened to go into my 'all time favorites' folder. I don't know why exactly, but I just like it. A lot....)





When I saw Sam jumping up into the air with his mouth wide open, I sure wondered if he'd be in for a rude awakening when he landed. I wonder if he realized it was not such a great idea afterwards! I don't think it would quite compare to catching snowflakes with your tongue, but I suppose he was going for that sensory experience or something. But really, his tongue is usually hanging out when he's doing anything like this!!

And...just like the last time, the boots really weren't a whole lot of help! There were pretty much gallons of water in them boots!

Love these boys and love that they're such good buddies!
2 comments:
Those two are so cute together. So fun to have a built in playmate!
Wow! Tyler was catching some air! Cute pictures! Rain in January, not snow? I can't even imagine that!
Post a Comment