We had a super special treat for Mardi Gras this year when Todd, Hillary, Cash, & Pierce came to visit us for the week. We could NOT wait for them to come! We love showing our friends & family how much fun Mardi Gras can be. We hit up lots and lots of parades and gave them quite a taste of the Mardi Gras madness! But before I get to that, I will post pictures of their first day here. We headed across the lake to the aquarium. We checked Tyler out of school a little bit early, which he was very happy about. That was probably the hardest part is that he had school for a lot of the days that they were here, so we had to make some decisions about just how much school he could miss so he wouldn't have to miss out on all the action. :) I think it all worked out just about right!
All of these wild boys had such a great time being together!
We were exited to show Cash and Pierce the new parakeet exhibit, but as it turns out, they weren't too fond of it. :) But the birds were definitely being friendly that day! We'd never seen them quite so fond of us!
And Todd really and truly was the bird whisperer that day. This picture cracks me up just looking at it!
Oh...so many more pictures of their visit coming soon! So happy to look through these pictures again, remembering such a fun week!



















1 comment:
The birds! Bah ha ha ha!!! I cannot stop laughing when I think about it. I seriously cracked up the entire time we were in that exhibit. So hilarious:) We had so much fun. Mardis Gras will definitely wear ya out:) Love seeing the pics.
Post a Comment