Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Christmas Day 2010

OK, so I must start with a warning as usual...lots of pictures here. There, now that's out of the way, I will proceed. Christmas morning & Christmas day were everything I could have hoped for at our house this year. The boys were SO into it and it was so fun!
Here's the first glances at what Santa brought. Smiles all around!

Santa must have gotten the letter in time because he delivered Criss Cross Crash. Phew!
The treasures in the stocking can't be beat!







With the presents unwrapped, the putting together of toys began. Santa doesn't assemble the toys he brings to our house, which is fine with me since we generally have nowhere to be and have all day to put things together! So we got Criss Cross Crash assembled, ran to Walgreens for batteries (yes, I was just that prepared!), and got all situated. And it did not disappoint! It was such a fun thing to play with. Tyler also lucked out with a few new games, some clothes, a Buzz Lightyear gun, Buzz Lightyear, some new movies, and the list goes on. One happy kid, for sure!

I lucked out with a new cell phone, some new running shoes & clothes, memory cards for my camera, a Scentsy warmer, a few other things, and my sister Marilee gave me this necklace. I am in love with it (and that's big coming from me--one who really doesn't do jewelry much)!

Garrett scored a Nook, some tools, some new clothes, and the like. We were gifted some funds from our parents and got ourselves a new printer, some new kitchen knives, some new bedding--it was so nice! We feel spoiled!

Sam's big day consisted of a Mater the Greater stunt track, a Cars case, a pillow pet, a Buzz Lightyear, a Buzz Light year gun (yes, he & Tyler both got them and had lots of battles with them!), some clothes, and I'm sure to be missing some things as well! He was happy, we were all happy, it was just a great day!

With no place to be but here, we just lounged around all day long. The boys played non stop with their new toys and we snacked on whatever treats were out in the kitchen (that explains the chocolate on all the faces pictured!). The boys didn't fight or complain or whine one time the whole day and we enjoyed staying in our PJs all day long!
Mario took more than one ride on the pillow pet during the course of the day as well!


And there we have it, another Christmas in the books. It's always hard to believe another one can come and go so quickly. But we sure had a great day. So, until next year!

3 comments:

aidanjordan said...

LOVE the pic of Sam laying on the couch watching Tyler play his game. So sweet!

Maxwells said...

Love the necklace too. Sounds like a great Christmas!

Doug, Marilee & Co. said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas! I'm glad to see that everyone liked everything we sent . . . but I can't believe you didn't get a picture of Garrett with his new spork!!